SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission or SSC is one of the leading Govt. Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL) is a national-level level exam conducted by SSC every year
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has reviewed on 1st June 2020 the situation arising out of the Coronavirus pandemic with a view to rescheduling its pending examinations.
As per notice of SSC, Tier-1 exam of SSC CHSL from 17th August to 21st August and 24th August to 27th August 2020. Candidates are regularly visit this page for any updates.
SSC CHSL 2020: Overview
SSC CHSL 2020: Important Dates
Check important SSC CHSL exam dates 2019-20 below:
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam Date
Check important dates for SSC CHSL 2020-21 exam below:
SSC CHSL Application Fee
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Application fee should be paid only through SBI challan or through SBI Internet Banking or other bank Debit/Credit Card. Challan generated online
• To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Candidates who want to pay online can go directly to registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier-I
SSC CHSL tier-I question paper is divided into four parts (mentioned in the table below) containing a total 100 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates need to complete the paper in a duration of one hour.
Link Check Download Region Wise JHT Result Merit List Link For paper 2
Related: SEBA Rechecking of Answer Script 2020
Related: AHSEC Results 2020
Related:SEBA Question Papers
Related:Gauhati University Results 2020